Friday, February 27, 2015

Paint Party Friday: Week 51, Year 4 Check-In

Welcome to Week 51 of Year 4 at PPF!
Random.org this week chose #67 - Kristina Grøn . Kristina has been painting quirky, sweet, heart angels and shared one with us. Maybe Valentine's Day is still on her mind? Or a special someone?
#15 another angel
As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
Have a lovely paint-filled week!

19 comments:

  1. Congrats to Kristina on being featured. Happy PPF, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work by Kristina. Congrats. Happy PPF to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy art. Thanks Kristina. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet and charming work, Greetings to all in PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely art by Kristina. Happy PPF to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristina's heart angels are wonderful. She is spreading the love! Happy PF everyone and thank you Kristin and Eva for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet! I too love angels and hearts any day of the year... Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely and whimsical painting. Happy to be here - thanks to Eva and Kristin for all their hard work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for all the lovely comments :D I am really surprised since last friday were my first participation here on PPF, so thank you ;) Happy PPF to all of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I look forward to seeing everyone's art. I've blogged today on my art journaling adventures. I'll visit as many of you as I can. Love all this creativity and Kristina's painting is delightful. I love quirky worky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excuse friendly PPF, seems to have been a mistake with my link blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet, Kristina! Made me smile...

    -Barb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy almost spring! On the west coast we are gardening like mad, happy painting!

    ReplyDelete