Friday, October 13, 2017

Paint Party Friday: Week 32, Year 7 Check-in

Welcome to Week 32 of Year 7 here at PPF!
 
This week our random number generator chose #31 - Erica. Erica has started painting images of a nearby castle, Chateau de Caumont, in her watercolour sketchbook. Here is one lovely landscape. Please drop by and see the others! How wonderful to live near such a scenic and historical place!

image courtesy of Erica
 
As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
 
Have a lovely and creative week!

24 comments:

  1. Happy PPF everyone. I love this piece from Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica's journal is fantastic. Happy PPF, Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loves castles, anxious to see them. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica's sketchbook is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sketchbook style. I will check out the post tonight (I'm at work at the moment). Happy PPF!

    Best wishes,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Erica's castle pages are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, Friday the 13th! Erica’s watercolors are so super lovely, and to live near a castle...yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erica's journal is very nice.
    Happy PPF, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful watercolor painting by Erica. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a great and impressive work !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful work by Erica, stunning and elegant!
    Victoria

    Hapy PPF everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello and happy PPF! I missed y'all because of computer issues and am so glad to be back! Congratulations to Erica today.
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous. Glad you were the random selection this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful castle sketches from Erica today. Happy PPF everyone

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooouuh Thank you all so much so much !

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful painting! It's lovely. Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love putting my work up each week--and seeing what other artists are inspired to do. Thank you for being a constant inspiration. <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! I just put up another from me, The Woodsman. The reason is that there's an update on the person whose picture I used as a reference. I would like you folks to be apprised. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhh Erica, I really adore your watercolour p ainting!I from time to time try to do those too, but failed, because I am not happy when I can´t put some sort of glue onto the page, haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations Erica. Magical artwork.
    I adore visiting castles but haven't painting any yet. Your beautiful painting is inspiration.
    Happy PPF everyone :D

    ReplyDelete